Wednesday, January 6, 2010

HELLO WORLD

Hey! I am still here. Again, I have been busy, and I just haven't taken the time to update the blog yet. I need to spend a good hour or more updating this site and another. I also have another reason:

I am having TERRIBLE camera problem right now. I can't find my battery charger for my camera. The camera will only run on this special battery pack--similar to what is in a cell phone. It can only be charged with this one charger that I CAN'T FIND!! So, all of our pictures from Christmas to now have been with the good old fashioned 36mm camera. It has been so odd for me. It is like stepping back in time when I take a picture. The kids can't figure out why we can't see the pictures right away. Not having easy access to my pics has delayed my blogging as well.

10 comments:

Deborah said...

Welcome back... Hope you had a blessed Christmas!

Sharon said...

Hope you can find your battery charger! May you have a blessed 2010!

Becky said...

So good to hear from you Rachel. Hope you are able to find the charger soon. Blessed 2010 to you and yours!

Deborah said...

Hi Rachel, I just noticed you missed your turn and thought I'd check in. I hope all ais well with your family....hope to hear from you soon.

The Loveless Family said...

Hello, I've been visiting some of the blogs listed on the KJV Blog Directory and thought I'd stop by. I love the pictures of the cowboys and gals. God bless. -- Julie

Lori said...

I don't visit often... but I know what you are going through with the battery charger. My husband can't find his and we've been looking for it for 2 weeks now.

Deborah said...

Hi Rachel...me again..just wondering if you're okay...it's been awhile. ~~~Deb

Belinda Jo Adams said...

That is a pretty Christmas photo of the family.

Deborah said...

Hi Rachel...me again...just stopped by to say hello....and I miss you!

Deborah said...

Guess who! Just checking in. You seem to have disappeared. I hope things are okay with you. Hope to hear from you! ~~~Deb