Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Child's Play

We had a fun filled family weekend. I am working my way backwards with these pictures.


Sunday night was our monthly fellowship night at church. The kids played one pitch baseball in the gym. Chloe had a great time. She is a pretty good little player.

Meanwhile... Abigail is more like me. This is what she did the entire time she was "in the field." She really should just be on the sidelines cheering. That was always the best spot for me too.






Asher didn't feel too well, so he slept most of the night away on the front pew. He didn't want to eat or play.

Justus enjoyed the food long after everyone else was finished. He ate two full pieces of corn on the cob. He knawed them clean. We had movie and game night at home. We played Old Maid and Crazy Eights. Justus really wanted to play too. He just kept chewing on, throwing, or bending the cards.





He spent a lot of time just laying on the table watching.






The kids love being able to play outside so much down here. The weather is fantastic. However, we did have a ton of rain the past two weeks, which makes a ton of mud. Abigail found a huge mudpuddle to throw things into. Of course, she fell in. She cried. We all laughed hysterically.


4 comments:

tascha said...

looks like fun :)
Justus really liked that corn :)

Kyria and Anya both would screamed a cried after getting so dirty :) I think some people just naturally care more about that than others... I know some children who have very meticulous parents that just don't care whether they ruin their clothing or get disgustingly messy (I'm wondering if Mikalah will be that way??)... makes me wonder :)

Miranda said...

I love your pictures! You're family is like mine in alot of ways. I am so thankful for our blogs, because we get to keep in touch, plus celebrate our families! Give my love to your kids!

Miranda

Pilar said...

You guys look like you had tons of fun. Thanks for sharing the photos, it is always an extra treat :)

Becky said...

I remember the days when we used to play those card games with the boys. Those were precious days. Now we do the teenage game of "Huh?"