Monday, June 22, 2009

Lovely Blog Award

Thank you for this award. A new friend that I have made through blogging, Dani Joy, gave me this thoughtful award. Dani is a missionary wife in Spain. She has a wonderful heart for the Lord, her ministry, and her family. Read her blog here.




Here are the rules:


1. Accept the gift and post it on your blog along with a link to the person who gave the award to you.


2. Pass the award on to other blogs that you enjoy and find to be lovely.



I pass the LOVELY BLOG award onto these old and new likeminded family loving friends that are an encouragement to me:






6. Anna


8. Amy




2 comments:

Becky said...

Rachel, you are so sweet!! I humbly thank you.

Miranda said...

Thanks you so much for this Award! I've always wanted a blog award! Love ya!

Miranda