Friday, June 5, 2009

We're Back

We had a wonderful time at my Mom and Dad's in TN. The only complaint is that it was too quick and too short. But.... I had to hurry back for our church Missions Conference, which has been very encouraging. We have had great services. I don't have any time to post about our trip right now so, I will leave you with a few pictures. There will be many more to come soon.



We went on a jeep trip in the mountains on Saturday.


They look like they should be on the back of motorcycles. On a jeep ride hair blows everywhere. This is a solution. Check out Chloe's teeth!! Moving to Alabama has been rough on them. :)


One of the many waterfalls that we got to see. We walked across this one.


Playing in a creek somewhere in the middle of the woods on top of a mountain.
One of the beautiful views from the fire tower at the top of the mountain.
Much more to come soon! Check back in a few days!
I will post them as soon as a get enough time.

3 comments:

Miranda said...

I'm glad you are back! I am so glad you had a great time! Can't wait to see the pictures to come!

Jennie Bender said...

Love the creek shots=) I used to practically live in our creek at my Papaw's! Glad you had a wonderful trip!

Becky said...

Glad you had a blessed trip. Nice to have you back. Love the pictures.