Wednesday, June 24, 2009

More Vacation Pics

The back of our jeeplunch time
Justus tried a lemon
Notice the rock in the bottom left side of this picture...

This was on that rock!!! Yes right there!! That close to my kiddos and me!!!!


Then it went into the water....
where Justus was playing!!! It didn't bother us, but it sure was scary!!
Justus LOVES playing in the water!


The kids were exhausted after a long day of riding in the jeep and playing in the creek.


On our way to Dollywood, we saw this coming down the main road. All traffic was stopped dead in its tracks.

The best part was that there were men riding on the top of the house.
The kids playing in the water





the kids admiring the bald eagle
the train ride at Dollywood
Below are a couple of videos. Click pause on the music on my sidebar in order to hear the video.

1 comment:

Becky said...

I love the videos! That snake is scary! Love that big house and the men sitting on top. That made me smile.