Thursday, August 14, 2008

New Kitten-Needs Name


As I am typing this new post, I have a cute, tiny new kitten on my lap. Those of you who know me well know that I have a soft spot for cats. The comcast guy came over to service our internet and telephone. He stepped out of his truck with this kitten on his shoulder. I was a little surprised that he had brought his new kitten with him, so I commented on it. He then proceeded to tell me that he found the kitty left or lost on the side of the road in the country. The kitten was more than likely lost, because it has definately been fed and is very clean. Then the guy said, "Will you take him?" Of course, I wanted to say yes right away. I went inside and called Aaron. His is so sweet to me. He said if I really wanted to take it, it was fine. We do already have another kitten, so what is one more? Cats are really easy pets. The only bad thing is having to have a litter box. Two cats is all the litter box can handle though. I don't want to become the "crazy cat lady" of our neighborhood. The kids are thrilled to have another kitten. Silas, our other cat, isn't so sure yet. We do not have a name for this kitty yet. I am not sure if it is a boy or girl. I will have to have help figuring that out. I can't tell. We could name it Paul and have Paul and Silas, or we could name it Barnabas. If it is a girl those won't work. What do you guys think? Send me some suggestions.

Look below for more pics. Yes, that is a black stripe marking by his mouth not a cut.

No comments: