Thursday, November 20, 2008

Just Every Day Happenings

I have Lydia again today. She is a very good baby. She only cries when she is hungry. Justus has been quite jealous today. He was alright yesterday, but today he has been a troublemaker. I suppose one day of a different baby was okay for him, but showing up for another day he does not approve of. Afer I fed her today, he found her bottle and drank the rest of it. I am making a point to give him extra attention and kisses, so he knows that she is not taking his mommy.

After I get the kids from school. We will be heading over to the church to decorate the fellowship hall for our Thanksgiving dinner. Then we will be off to town to get the needed supplies like plates, silverware, cups, etc...

It is absolutely freezing here today, 32 degrees. The wind is the bad part; it cuts right through you. It is snowing again too. I love the snow, but could do without the bitter cold. Tomorrow our high is only 30 degrees with more snow forecasted. I am looking forward to curling up with my cup of peppermint hot chocolate tonight.

Enjoy your day! Stay warm!

3 comments:

Miranda said...

I am so glad the new baby is working out....What kind of peppermint hot chocolate do you drink? Did you get my card..I hope I had the right address

Shane and Kristy Davis said...

Ok... so this morning when I got up at 6am, to meet a friend for our daily walk... it was -17C , which is converted to around 5F . We decided to go later in the day. Too Cold for us!! No snow though, just a little on the grass.
The baby is sweet.

Rachel Smith said...

Miranda,

Starbucks has really good peppermint hot chocolate. Right now I am drinking Archer Farms though, b/c it is cheaper. It is from target. I put a peppermint stick in it too! Yummy!

Yes, I got my card yesterday. Hilarious! Thank you!

Kristy,
That is more than cold. That is unbearable. I can't believe that you are walking outside in the winter period.