Now, the hard part.... I am suppose to post 7 things about me that you may not already know. Let me think........
1. I can touch my nose with my tongue. I am not too proud of this, but boy do my kids think that it is neat.
2. I love old time diners. I really should have lived in the 50's.
3. Cherry-Vanilla Dr. Pepper is my all time favorite drink. I can't find it in the can anymore. However, take me to one of those old time diners and I'll have them make it. :)
4. "It Is Well" is my favorite hymn. I want to be able to say...."No matter what, it is well with my soul." That is hard to do, but with the Lord's help and realizing His hand in everything no matter how terrible it may seem, it can be done. What a testimony the author of this song has!
5. I like old houses with a lot of character and a story to them. I don't want a brand new house. Give me the old country house with lots of interesting woodwork and a big front porch.
6. I must have my toe nails painted at all times. They really are just ugly if they are plain! :0
7. I really like crazy sunglasses: polka dots, flowers, big, fun prints, etc.... My favorite pair that I have ever had were baby blue 60's style with white polka dots. However, right now I can't wear my contacts, so..... I am stuck wearing my boring prescription glasses. One day.....