Wednesday, August 19, 2009

A True Heart Award!!

Thank you so much to Pilar for giving me this award. This award means a lot to me. I know that I fail the Lord everyday, but I want His light to shine through me. I want to live my life in a way that glorifies Him. I want to be able to hear the words, "Well done, thou good and faithful servant." I am so thankful that the Lord saved a sinner like me!
What does this award mean:

"Those that receive this award are of the sweetest nature. They are kind, fun, friendly, loving, and eager to share their love of Jesus with others. They are brave with their efforts to reflect Him in this darkened world. They are the kind of folks you are blessed to know, even if it is only in the blogging world."

I pass this award on to:

Miranda, one of my greatest friends and encouragers

Becky, who has had a rough battle with her health but keeps trusting in the Lord through it all

Corey, my sister-in-law, who has 5 little girls and is starting to homeschool this year

Kristy, a college friend who is faithfully serving the Lord with her family as missionaries to Canada

2 comments:

Becky said...

Rachel, thank you so much for thinking of me. I am very honored and humbled by your kindness.

Pilar said...

Glad you took your reward :) You deserve it