Sunday, September 7, 2008

Asher Sleeping


I just posted these precious pictures of the kids peacefully sleeping. Then tonight as I am walking up the stairs this is what I found. At first my thoughts were "Oh my goodness, what is wrong with him. He must have passed out." He was fine- just sound asleep. I do not know what he was doing- probably waiting on me to bring him a "night night cup." We are trying to break him from this habit.

Just ignore the yucky wall papered wall behind him. We are painting it soon. Paint is in the garage. It is on the to do list.

2 comments:

Jennie Bender said...

Too funny=)

Jennie Bender said...

I have never tried this particular (twice baked sweet potato) recipe.

I did do it with Stephanie's recipe on my own. It was good. I want to try this one soon!

I need your email so you can post=)