Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Feeling Better

I am still not 100% myself, but I am doing much better. Yesterday, my doctor gave me a better pain medicine. I think this is going to work and help me bounce back. I was able to do some laundry yesterday, and hopefully I will get a few more things done today. I am going to take it slowly. I do have to go get the kids from school today and take Chloe to piano. That drive may be enough to fill my activity level for the day, since school is about 20 miles away. I am not really suppose to drive with my medicine. However, it doesn't seem to make me loopy, so I should be okay.

Last night a lady from our church offered to bring us a meal tonight. What a wonderful blessing. I am very thankful for the help and thoughtfulness. Isn't it wonderful how God meets our needs before we even know what they are? Aaron talked to his insurance boss after that. He has to work in Ft. Wayne today, which is about 1 1/2 hours away. He will not be home until later, so he wouldn't be here to help me with dinner. Now it is just being brought to us, and I don't have to worry about it at all!!!

I am expecting all to be well with me soon. My next posts should be about the kids and our normal lives. Justus will be one this Saturday! We are having his party on October 4th. This weekend was already filled with other events for our family and friends. I can't believe how the year has gone by so quickly. He has really changed a lot during this last month or so. I think his being able to walk did it.

1 comment:

Miranda said...

Hey! I am so glad you are feeling better! I know that you are glad to be up and around. Right after I had Liberty, I had to drive her to a checkup because she was jaundice. I had been taking my pain medicine, and I passed my next door neighbor (who is also my pharmacist). His wife told me that he thought he saw me driving, and she told him it wasn't me because I would know better than that. (ha ha ha) You have to do what you have to do! Hope you continue to feel better!

Miranda