Monday, September 29, 2008

Simple Woman's Daybook Weekly Thought



Outside My Window...The sun is peeking out behind the clouds. I love the fall mornings!

I am thinking...I have found tons of helpful Christian woman sites and blogs this morning.

I am thankful for...the beautiful weather we are having--I am so thankful that it is fall! It is my FAVORITE season. I love all of the colors and the crispness in the air. It is so nice to be outside during this time.

From the kitchen...sounds of the dishwasher - cold cereal for breakfast, soup for lunch, and probably manwich for dinner -I need to go the grocery store

I am wearing... navy blue Nike shirt and khaki culottes

I am creating...the feeling of fall around the house, birthday stuff for Justus' party

I am going...to pick the girls up from school this afternoon

I am reading...the KJV Bible, How to Raise a Gentleman by Kay West, Boys and Girls Who Became Great Missionaries by John Mueller

I am hoping...to get a lot accomplished around the house today

I am hearing...the boys playing

Around the house...LAUNDRY-- I am behind due to my surgery and pain afterwards

One of my favorite things...I'll repeat again---The Fall Season

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week... take Chloe to piano lessons, go grocery shopping, 1st home volleyball game -Tuesday, the boys have a doctors appointment and attend church -Wednesday, Teen Youth Rally - Friday, Justus' birthday party -Saturday, Church Fall bonfire service and hayride -Sunday night

Here is picture thought I am sharing...
BOYS WILL BE BOYS-- I was working outside, and they kept making faces at me through the screen door. I couldn't believe even little Justus got involved. The shirtless boy is our neighbor, Cameron. He comes over to play pretty much every day.

3 comments:

The Scheer Family said...

Wow! It sounds like you've had a great morning! I am so excited to check out your new finds! I have to go to the grocery store today also. it is the weekly shopping trip (with all the kids in tow). Thanks for being one best friends!

Miranda

Shane & Kristy Davis said...

You house looks so nice for fall. I just love to decorate for the seasons. When I got to my new house, the pumpkins were the first things out, to decorate the mantel.
Happy Birthday Justus! Neat-he and Emma have the same b'day. He is so cute!

Jennie Bender said...

This is cute! Love your blog and I have loved getting to know you better=)