Thursday, November 19, 2009

Just an Update

I was doing so well at posting everyday, then.....life just keeps coming at us. It has been a whole week since my last post.

Last Friday we had a church family over for dinner. Saturday we spent the whole day visiting church members who are sick or shut -in. Monday I had the normal domestic stuff to take care of and some tutoring. Tuesday Abbie and I got FREE haircuts from a local beauty school. They did a good job, and we will be going back. I am so thankful. We both needed a haircut, but we just didn't have the extra money. Wednesday I had several errands to run and church/kid's club and play practice for church. Today I went shopping for Abbie's birthday and for a few more Christmas items. This afternoon I have tutoring and tonight we have teen club and play practice. Tomorrow I have a little more shopping to do and lots of stuff to take care of at home. Saturday I will be packing for our trip to TN next week. Sunday we have our big Thanksgiving service and fellowship at church. We will be leaving Sunday night after church on our trip to TN. It is easier to travel with the kids at night. THEY SLEEP!! It also saves us a bundle on food. We don't have to eat out all day. Aaron does well travelling at night, so don't worry.

I will have lots of pictures when we get back.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW - do you have all week off for Thanksgiving? I'm jealous :) sounds like you've been swamped... don't get too tired and sick again!! praying you have a fun/safe trip next week!!

--tascha

Deborah said...

Have Happy Thanksgiving, and enjoy your time away!

Shane and Kristy Davis said...

Have a great time with your family:)

Is is an 8 hour drive?

Becky said...

Blessed Thanksgiving and happy travels!