Tuesday, November 3, 2009

JUSTUS

Justus had a pretty good night last night. He only woke up once! I sure do hope that this means we are coming to an end of this fight with RSV. I am thankful that he is much better. It was scary for a few days. RSV is not something to mess around with.

Today is suppose to be a plain and normal day around here. I am going to school this morning. We have a special games and chapel week at school this week, so I don't even have to teach today or Friday. I just get to go and to watch the kids be silly and to listen to the preaching. Then I am coming home to just be home and to do mommy/wifey stuff. Those are the best days. As long as nothing unexpected happens, I should be able to post some pics on here today.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Rachel, so blessed to hear that Justus had a good night. Praise God! I will continue praying. Enjoy your evening. ((hugs))