Pilar has tagged me. I have to tell 7 things about myself that are not common knowledge. Yes, I have done this before, but maybe there is something about me you don't know yet!
1. I am not usually a materialistic person, but.... I would love to go one day and buy some REALLY expensive high heel shoes. If they cost that much, they have to be comfortable. Right?
2. Financially we had to enroll our kids in public school after our move in order to finish the school year, and I am HATING it. This last 9 weeks can't be over fast enough. They WILL be enrolled in church school or homeschooled next year. I don't like having absolutely no sayso in what is being taught to them or shown to them or sung to them.
3. I want to take a cake decorating class someday. You know they offer those at Hobby Lobby.
4. I could spend several hours in Hobby Lobby.
5. I really enjoy teaching, but... I like for my students to be in at least the 4th grade. I just don't enjoy it as much with the younger ones. You would think I would since my kids are not that age yet.
6. I went to Christian school for 1st and 2nd grade. I went to public school for 3rd-10th grade. I went to Christian school for 11th and 12th grade.
7. In 4th-10th grade I was a cheerleader. I was that homecoming and cheerleader girl in junior high and high school--- a long time ago. I don't know that girl anymore.
I am tagging: