Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I'm Seeing Spots




Okay! So, I have been trying to nurse a sick baby back to wellness for three days now. I have been doing all of the things that a good mama should like medicine, baths, warm bottles, chicken-n-noodle soup, lots of holding and rocking, etc...I have been doing the rotation of Tylenol and Ibuprofen in order to keep the fever down. I have avoided going to the doctor assuming that he would just tell me that it is viral and there is nothing they can give to him for that. Well, now I am seeing little red spots. First I noticed them on his leg this morning when I changed his diaper. Then at about 10:30 I noticed a few on his belly. Now I see them on his back. It could be nothing but a rash, but I think now a doctor's visit is warranted. I am thankful that our pediatricians office has an after hours walk in clinic. I will be there in a few hours.




Typing with one hand is difficult. I have Justus in the other one.

2 comments:

Deborah said...

awww poor baby...and poor Mom! Hope he is well soon!

Miranda said...

Hey! I hope Justus starts to feel better!!! Pick up an frappacinio or something on the way home for a pick me up for mom!!

Love ya